Did you know that over 75% of visitors to your website today won't come back? It's not your fault; there is simply a lot of stuff available on the vast internet.
You may turn those website visits into subscribers by starting an email newsletter. You will be able to stay in touch with them and entice them back to your website once they sign up for your email newsletter.
In essence, you are losing potential subscribers and consumers every day if you don't have an email newsletter. No matter their size or industry, business websites may always benefit from developing an email newsletter.
It is the most economical approach to communicate with your current clients, website visitors, and potential clients.
The term "embedding" refers to including content on a page or website rather than just linking to it. This prevents readers from having to leave your website to access more content. Additionally, the longer visitors stay on your website, the more likely they are to visit other sites and make a purchase from you.
How to embed the Canva newsletter in an email ?
- Create a new design or open an existing one.
- Click Share from the navigation bar above the editor.
- Scroll down and select ••• More.
- Choose Embed from the drop-down menu.
- Your design will be made public in order for it to be embedded. To confirm, click Embed.
- Copy the HTML or smart embed link, depending on whether your website or platform allows it (e.g. Teachers using Canva for Education can embed Canva designs on Moodle using HTML codes).
How can I integrate a newsletter into an email, you asked?
- Open the email program on your PC. On the program's toolbar,
- Select the "New Mail Message," "Create Mail," or similar wording icon.
- Click within the new email message. Click "Edit," "Paste," or right-click and select "Paste" in the message.
The email message will include a link to your newsletter.
|Canva Newsletter Templates|
Email engagement is regarded as the most important aspect of any email marketing strategy for growing your business and increasing revenue.
To enhance email engagement, you must have a goal in mind. Here are the top ten tips for increasing email newsletter participation:
- Always test your subject lines, send times, and newsletter content.
- Segment your audience and offer targeted messages to them.
- Send an email outlining what your customers are looking for!
- Keep your email concise and to the point.
- Make use of web-safe fonts (Use brand logo and contact information)
- Use a call to action button and a suitable landing page.
- Examine your subscriber list
- Create a mobile-friendly version.
- Check the condition of your emails before sending them with an email list cleansing service like MyEmailVerify.
- Always use an unsubscribe button so that anyone who is no longer interested in your emails can be removed from your list.
I hope these suggestions are useful to you and help you grow your business or website