If you are not familiar with Stop motion video and never created such videos in Canva then check this post in the Facebook group “Canva design circle”. It was a challenge organized by Ronny Hermosa with the name The Stopmotion #Canvachallenge. Ronny is a great instructor of Canva designs. if you are new to Canva then I would strongly recommend his Udemy course. He is the master of Canva and let me assure you that after completion of this course, You will feel the same for yourself.
|Avail Limited Discount Offer with this Link|
Before watching the below video, read the below points carefully.
- First, add the required elements to your design. I have shown all the relevant keywords in this video for each element.
- Group some elements wherever require in your design.
- in my video, I grouped mouse pointer and a small line so that I can move them together.
- Move the pointer slightly in each slide. You can use the option of arrow keys with shift button to move it pixel-wise for better results.
- While moving from plus sign to negative sign to create zoom out effect, keep reducing the font size in each slide like I reduced 5 or 10 in each slide for text 2020.
- Do the above two steps till fifteen slides but this is just for this design. For your designs, You need to follow these rules as per your requirement.
- Now start moving the pointer on the lower bar from minus sign to plus and use the same trick for pointer and text 2021 as mentioned above.
- On the last slide, I added the fireworks video with reduced transparency as shown in the image. I trimmed the video as well to reduce the overall length of the whole video.
- Finally, save all the slides at once in MP4 format.
Run the video and see the magic 😊
HMS Khalid 12/27/2020 01:55:00 AM