Logos, Business cards, and Letterheads always play a vital role in the promotion of your company or brand. Although digital marketing has minimized the use of the business card and letterheads still their importance will remain alive for all the official agreements as well as for one on one business meetings.
Canva online is a tool that provides thousands of free templates along with extraordinary features to design all these brand kits. Below is the logo, card, and letterhead which I designed for my friend.
|Business Card - Front|
|Business Card - Back|
Let me share an all-in-one, Letterheads Page, easily accessible within Canva for all their users. This will be helpful for...
- To find the more appropriate tool for boosting up your brands with striking graphics.
- Easy to use
- Tons of templates to choose from
- Value-added resources to help you with branding.
Recently I have created a logo, business card, and letterhead for one of my friends in canva.
I have designed it according to his requirement that helped me to learn so many new things which I wanted to share with you if you are also learning canva wholeheartedly.
What will you learn today?
- Best websites for super fonts and styles
- How to upload any font into canva?
- How to add the two-tone background gradient in Canva?
- How to change the style and color of any font /background with one click in canva?
My friend has suggested me to use the font "Bodoni MT Condensed", but this font was not available in canva. I searched for different websites and found the file of this font. In this search, I also found some other valuable sites which will be very helpful for you while designing anything in canva.
Best websites for super fonts and styles
How to upload any font into canva?
How to add the two-tone background gradient in Canva?
- You can either add it through the photos section or through elements.
- In photos, You need to type the keyword i.e Red gradient, etc but in the elements section, You just need to write "Gradient". If you need a specific shape then add it in your keyword i.e gradient rectangle.
How to change the style and color of any font /background with one click in canva?
|My Visiting Card - Template - Use in Canva|