Thinking to travel to places like USA, UK, India and other such places? So here are few tips you should remember while visiting such places. Before making any plans just make sure you have a valid passport and keep the copies of it both at home and in your wallet if it ever gets stolen or lost.Security and health checkups are important as many countries ask for it while you visit them. Take proper care of the currency and check for monetary conversion along with this you should have a credit card and ATM service provider working in that country while carrying local cash always.
Contact your credit card provider as they might think that fraud has occurred if sudden transactions occur and can turn if off as a security measure and be aware of the country’s entrance and exit fees which can vary from $25 to $200. Buy tickets of the places you want to visit before visiting that country and get guidebooks, maps and all the essentials stuff that is required so you don’t feel lost.
Research about the events that will happen when you visit any new country. Take the necessary electronics item like wireless charger, voltages of the item and check your data plan on roaming. Luggage and packing of bags should be taken care of and some healthy snacks should be taken while travelling.
Here are some rules that one should remember while visiting this countries:
1. India - Travelling abroad require a valid Indian passport and the authority of the destination country to travel while some countries also insist for a minimum amount of visa validity. Foreign Nationals coming here should have a valid passport or any other document proving his national identity. Visa on arrival is allowed for selected countries by the Indian government.
2. Australia - You must have a valid passport at the time of entry and a single page is required for the entry stamp. A tourist visa is required while visiting this country and there are restrictions on the currency while entering and exiting.
3. UAE - A six months valid passport after the date of arrival is required and a single page for the entry stamp. You don’t need a tourist visa if you’re staying there for not more than 30 days and no such currency restrictions in this country. Taking photographs of any private or sensitive sites might get you in trouble.
4. UK - Valid for the duration of your stay with a single page for entry stamp. You don’t need a tourist visa if you’re staying there for not more than 90 days and no such currency restrictions in this country.
5. Germany - Valid for at least three months after your planned date of departure and a single page for entry stamp. You don’t need a tourist visa if you’re staying there for not more than 90 days but there is currency restriction of Euros 10,000 both the time.
These are some quick tips for the traveller who would love to travel without spoiling their mood.
HMS Khalid 1/31/2016 08:46:00 AM